- Build the capabilities of frontline performers and their leaders to deliver superior value for customers that builds loyalty and generates superior returns for the organization.
Participants will understand:
- Organizations must move beyond mere satisfaction: they must Build Customer Loyalty through the delivery of superior customer experiences and overall value.
- How they create value for customers today is different than in the past…and must constantly evolve.
- The fundamental value equation and how it applies to their organization.
- Perception is Reality: It’s critical to understand the organization from the customers’ point-of-view.
- How an organization does business with its customers is often a more critical differentiator than the products or services it sells.
- Organizations create loyal customers by Mastering the Basics and taking advantage of opportunities to WOW the customer.
- Mistakes sometimes create the best opportunities to build customer loyalty.
- Delivering the ultimate value to customers requires aligning the internal value chain.
They will be able to:
- Ask better questions that allow them to see the world from their customers’ point-of-view.
- Master the Basics that provide the foundation for the creating value for customers.
- Recognize, and act upon, the opportunities to WOW the customer and create loyalty for life.
- Act quickly and effectively to recover with customers when things go wrong.
- Identify and act upon the root causes of failures in the value delivery process to improve the customer experience.
- Work across the internal value chain to improve the customers’ experience to build loyalty and improve results.
Building Customer Loyalty is a highly interactive experience utilizing a variety of teaching tools including pre-readings, case studies, group discussions and skill practices to develop the capabilities for both leaders and frontline performers to create value for customers and build customer loyalty.
Key Content includes:
- Beyond Satisfaction: Building Customer Loyalty is Critical.
- Perception Matters: Seeing the World through the Eyes of the Customer.
- Mastering the Basics of Customer Experience.
- Creating WOW! Experiences.
- The Art and Science of Recovery.
- Internal Service: Master the value chain to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Mid-level managers to Frontline performers engaged in delivery of customer experiences that create value, loyalty and profitability.
Intrigued by what you’re reading? Download our white paper on converting strategy into execution and learn more about us by visiting our website. WhiteWater International Consulting, Inc. helps organizations understand the challenges they face and helps enterprises achieve and sustain outstanding performance through unleashing the passion and capabilities of its people. Because an organization is only as good at the people who power it.