- Develop the participants’ negotiation skills so that they can negotiate effectively with customers, suppliers and internal team members.
- Understand the Key Elements of Principled Negotiations (Interests, Options, Alternatives, Fair Standards and Process, Communications).
- Understand the difference between fixed pie and expandable pie negotiations and will be able to plan and execute different strategies depending upon the situation.
- Plan an effective negotiating strategy.
- Develop and assess multiple options for satisfying their interests in a negotiation.
- Identify and assess both their own Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement BATNA) and that other parties to the negotiation.
- Establish and utilize fair standards that help ensure equitable outcomes during a negotiation.
- Utilize the Just Deal Negotiations Planner to aid in effective negotiations planning.
- Execute a concessions strategy and other tactics that result in optimal outcomes during the negotiation.
- A highly interactive session in which participants will learn and apply the Key Elements of Principled Negotiations during a series of practice negotiations.
- The focus is on developing the participants’ negotiation skills through multiple experiential practice negotiations while applying the key negotiations concepts learned in the program.
- Anyone who negotiates with customers, outside suppliers or internal team members.
- Anyone who feels like they “never negotiate anything”.
Intrigued by what you’re reading? Download our white paper on converting strategy into execution and learn more about us by visiting our website. WhiteWater International Consulting, Inc. helps organizations understand the challenges they face and helps enterprises achieve and sustain outstanding performance through unleashing the passion and capabilities of its people. Because an organization is only as good at the people who power it.