- Enable leaders at all levels of the organization to effectively lead change at the individual, group and organizational level.
Participants will understand:
- Common emotional reactions by people going through any change process.
- Change is the only constant in today’s business environment.
- The specific changes affecting your business unit and work group.
- The ability to drive positive change is at the heart of effective leadership.
- Why people often seem to resist change.
- The key issues in influencing individual change.
- The key issues in influencing group/organizational change.
They will be able to:
- Identify the key issues in an individual change situation including the key behavior(s) that must change, the potential value to the person undergoing the change and assess their capability to make the change.
- Be able to influence individual change.
- Assess and diagnose the change readiness of a group.
- Be able to develop and execute an effective plan for group or organizational change.
Leading Change is a highly interactive experience utilizing a variety of teaching tools including extensive pre-readings, case studies, group discussions, practical experiences, etc. to challenge leaders’ mental models and build their capabilities to effectively lead change.
Key Content includes:
- Understanding and dealing with common emotional reactions to change.
- Change is the Only Constant.
- The Change Process.
- Thinking-Action-Outcomes: Unfreezing mental models to open the door to effective change.
- Change Case Studies: Diagnosing Change Situations.
- Leading Change at the Individual Level.
- Leading Change at the group or organizational level.
- Planning your own change intervention.
- From C-Suite to frontline leaders.
Intrigued by what you’re reading? Download our white paper on converting strategy into execution and learn more about us by visiting our website. WhiteWater International Consulting, Inc. helps organizations understand the challenges they face and helps enterprises achieve and sustain outstanding performance through unleashing the passion and capabilities of its people. Because an organization is only as good at the people who power it.