- Build the skills to set long-term goals and then translate those goals into daily and weekly activities that enable them to be most effective.
- Develop the participants’ ability to manage multiple priorities and the multiple stimuli coming at them from multiple sources in a rapidly changing, often high-stress, environment.
Participants will understand that the ability to effectively manage and allocate their time drives their effectiveness.
They will be able to:
- Set personal and professional goals and objectives and identify the highest priority uses of their time to achieve those goals.
- Allocate their individual time to their critical performance drivers to most effectively hit their goals.
- Delegate tasks to the resources most capable of performing the work within time, budget and other constraints.
- Analyze how they currently spend their time versus how they want to spend their time to enable them to be most effective.
- Develop and implement their own personal system for effectively and efficiently managing the tasks and activities they are responsible for.
- A highly interactive session in which participants will review or establish their key goals, translate execution of those goals into the key performance drivers and then, develop a system for efficiently managing the wide variety of tasks and activities they are responsible for to enable the most effective accomplishment of their goals.
- Anyones who wants to manage his/her time more effectively to improve performance and results.
Intrigued by what you’re reading? Download our white paper on converting strategy into execution and learn more about us by visiting our website. WhiteWater International Consulting, Inc. helps organizations understand the challenges they face and helps enterprises achieve and sustain outstanding performance through unleashing the passion and capabilities of its people. Because an organization is only as good at the people who power it.